New Member Intro

This area is to offer suggestions and to provide feedback on the Windshield Repair Forum. Please do not use this area to discuss forum rules or to complain about forum actions in regards to post or users. Posts will be removed that do not follow this
JB IRELAND

New Member Intro

Post by JB IRELAND »

Having Been In The Auto Repair Business For The Last 8+ Years As A Service Advisor And Service Manager I Have Seen And Sent Away To Glass Shops Many Opportunities For W/s Repair. I Am Now Gathering Info On Repair Kits And Business Info On Getting Into The W/s Repair Business For Myself. This Forum Is A Good Source Of Info......thanks For The Input From All Of You!!!
Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: New Member Intro

Post by Delta Kits »

Welcome JB Ireland!
Delta Kits, Inc.
Starburst Mobile WR

Post by Starburst Mobile WR »

Nice to have you aboard JB Ireland, this is a great Forum with a lot of great information.
Bois

Post by Bois »

JB IRELAND, where are you? Fill in your profile. Are you in Ireland (country)?

Dale...
lemataj

Post by lemataj »

Hi guys much thanks for giving me the opportunity to be part of the family. I have been following some years now, but never got around to sigh up. I`m a windshield technician just over six years.I live in the island of Trinidad & Tobago, for those who don`t know where that is, its in the Caribbean where its very hot. There is enough work here for more than 100 windshield technicians because of the volume of cars that are been imported. But there are only about 5 of us and out of that 5 just about 2 is full time, I`m fortunate to be one of the 2. So thats a little about me. "seek ye first"
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

Welcome lemataj. Many of us are quite jealous of your weather as we roll into winter. I won't see the sun for another 6 months or so.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.