Belron is coming ????

Discuss all aspects of windshield replacement, including techniques, billing, etc.
Glasseye
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Belron is coming ????

Post by Glasseye »

Hello to everyone, new kid on the block. I've just been scanning some of the old threads and I'm interested to know how things are , 6 months on, regarding Belron entering the market. I used to be a Belron employee and have seen them grow through the years. One thing I will say is, whilst it is true they are the market leaders in the UK and Europe, there is still healthy competition both nationally and locally in the UK ( don't know about Europe we're British!!!!). If you are wondering were the name BELRON comes from it is made up from the owners name RONnie Lubner and his mothers christian name BELLA
Windshield Guy

Re: Belron is coming ????

Post by Windshield Guy »

Wish AUTOGLASS sponsered Manchester United instead of Chelsea FC .. then I wouldnt have to bother printing company shirts ..do they still show Italian football on Sunday mornings? Gollllll Lazioooooooooooooooooooo
Frank EU

Post by Frank EU »

Healthy competion or fair play by Belron in Europe? (and sorry mate, that includes the UK!)
No way! There is not such a thing as fair play and healthy competition when Belron is around. Nowhere in the world, esp. not over here in the EU.
Healthy competition, at Belron, what an insult to our industry that is!
Glasseye

Post by Glasseye »

Frank EU, looks like I touched a raw nerve with you there, sorry mate. By healthy competition, I meant the Belrons' competitors in the UK are alive and kicking in fact, as recent history has shown, giving as good as they get.
Windshield Guy, Autoglass sponsoring Chelsea is no more, when Abramovich took the club over the shirt deal went up by a factor of 10, and yes Serie A is still on the telly along with Champions league, Premier league, Dutch league
etc., Juventus vs. Arsenal on tonight ( Come on the Gunners!!!)
Frank EU

Post by Frank EU »

Hi, no open nerves here at all mate.
I would rather go PM as this should never become a place where we damage other operations right?