Software

Posts from Old Forum (Pre August 2003)
Anonymous

jlujan

Post by Anonymous »

Is anyone out there using any software program for their business management? Something that covers all of the following:

Custom Invoices and receipts
Accounts payable
Accounts receivable
Expenses
Sales Tax Management
Income Tax Management
etc....

I am looking for the best (and least expensive option).

Thanks,

Erik Drake
Pain in the Glass Windshield Repair
Anonymous

Software

Post by Anonymous »

Erik,

I use QuickBooksPro. It covers everything you mentioned and much, much more. Pricey though unless you visit a file sharing site such as KAZAA or SHAREZZA where the price is more affordable if you get my drift.

Anyone else use software management?

Pay it foward,

Brian
www.safeglasstechnologies.com

[email]"info@safeglasstechnologies.com"[/email][/email]
Anonymous

Re: Software

Post by Anonymous »

Thanks Brian.... I DO get ur drift... LOL.. Trying to get all my details ironed out...

Hey, Thanks again for all the info. I think our call set me running... Delta Kits was very helpful and encouraging as well... I actually paid for next day shipping.

Erik Drake
Pain in the Glass Windshield Repair
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

No Problem, Glad to help. Don't hesitate to call if you need something.

I wish you good luck and much success.

Pay it foward,

Brian

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I also use Quickbooks.

www.ohnonotagain.com
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

bfenne: Can I give you a call to discuss QuickBooks/Billing issues with you? I am uncertain how to go about getting my customers info on an invoice that I will be submitting to an insurance company without having to manually type it in every time. I have a strong feeling that I will be doing a lot of repeat business and don't want to have to do any extra data entry for each repair. Same goes for entering ins. co. info.

In your QB setup, do you have different customer records for both the Ins. Co. as well as for the actual customer? Are you using any third party applications to interface with QB?

Thanks for the help.

BTW... Got my DeltaKit today. Anxious to get started.

Best Regards,

Erik
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

No problem. I will give you a call Wednesday when I get off. It is hard for me any other time since I work midnights for a 12 hour shift. Without actually talking to you and depending on what version you have of quick books you have, you should be able to create different data bases and with the use of the drop down menus have quick access to most repeat inputs. Check that out for know if you have not already and we will talk soon.

Pay it foward,

Brian

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ErikDrake,

Please give me a call if you want for the software issue @ 610.657.9924. I misplaced your number.

Pay it foward,

Brian