Auto Glass Technician Olympics

Discuss all aspects of windshield replacement, including techniques, billing, etc.
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Auto Glass Technician Olympics

Post by Brent Deines »

Attendance at Auto Glass Week was low this year, in part due to COVID, and likely in part to it being held in June, which is a really busy time of year for most of us in the auto glass industry, but the competitions for Auto Glass Technicians, Windshield Repair Technicians, Calibration Technicians, and Customer Service Competitions were once again part of draw this week. Congratulations to the winners in each category! https://www.glassbytes.com/2021/06/2021 ... announced/
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

I did not attend Auto Glass Week this year but it sounds like it was well attended, and for the second year in a row Delta Kits sponsored the Windshield Repair Olympics. I couldn't help but notice that the the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place competitors in the Windshield Repair Competition and Auto Glass Technician Competition were all from California and Washington, as were the grand champions of the Calibration Competition and the Customer Service (CSR) competitions. Alfredo Calva of Alfredo's Auto Glass brought home the gold in both the WRO and AGTO competitions.

You can read more on glassbytes.com or in AGRR Magazine. https://www.glassbytes.com/2022/09/2022 ... 2135245E1U

Congratulations to all!
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

I have a great deal of respect for the professionalism and dedication that every competitor in the Windshield Repair, Auto Glass Technician, Customer Service, and Calibration competitions at Auto Glass Week. I would not want to be a judge.
Congratulations to this years winners!

Meet-the-2023-auto-glass-week-competition-winners
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.