Tent Locations

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
RCRNR
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Tent Locations

Post by RCRNR »

I am new to the wsr business and was wondering if anyone else has tried a tent location at a mall? How much is reasonable rent per month and what other marketing you did besides the web? I am planning on going to a mall that had one there for ten years so hoping to capitalize on the fact most people around here are familiar with one being there. My daughter is doing web page design and getting me on yelp etc. I also will do mobile repairs in addition to this. My goal is to get 8-12 repairs a day is this possible? The first year or so I will keep my existing job on a part time basis hoping I wont have too by April. Opening on 9-1-2018 have already got a few mobile jobs while setting this up from friends and code blue. Any tidbits of advice would be great also should I have a company to refer customers in the event they need replacement?
RCRNR

Tent Locations

Post by RCRNR »

I am new to the wsr business and was wondering if anyone else has tried a tent location at a mall? How much is reasonable rent per month and what other marketing you did besides the web? I am planning on going to a mall that had one there for ten years so hoping to capitalize on the fact most people around here are familiar with one being there. My daughter is doing web page design and getting me on yelp etc. I also will do mobile repairs in addition to this. My goal is to get 8-12 repairs a day is this possible? The first year or so I will keep my existing job on a part time basis hoping I wont have too by April. Opening on 9-1-2018 have already got a few mobile jobs while setting this up from friends and code blue. Any tidbits of advice would be great also should I have a company to refer customers in the event they need replacement?
Clarity Glass
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Tent Locations

Post by Clarity Glass »

What city are you setting up in?
RCRNR

Post by RCRNR »

Bellingham Washington I just went for it and signed the lease.
RCRNR

Post by RCRNR »

I see you are Washington as well.