Ridiculously low prices!

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
clearquest
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Ridiculously low prices!

Post by clearquest »

It’s been a long time since I’ve visited this site but I had to mention something. When will the idiots stop dragging down the wsr industry with their stupidly low prices? Come on people! So you want to be the low price leader in your area by doing chip repairs for $15???? Get real!
kennycrane

Re: Ridiculously low prices!

Post by kennycrane »

Yes it is really sad. Those are the guys who really don't care if it is repaired or not as long as they get your 15 dollars. I try and educate my customers every chance that I get that WSR is an art, it can be done right and it can be all wrong. Cheaper is never better.
Jtmac

Re: Ridiculously low prices!

Post by Jtmac »

They more than likely will be out of business soon. Most intelligent people understand that you can't get a descent service of any kind for $15. I run onto a lot of new guys claiming fast repairs in and out in 10 minutes. I just laugh and explain to my customers that faster is not better especially in windshield repair and like everything else, you get what you pay for.