YELP

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
the big welshman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

YELP

Post by the big welshman »

I am wondering if anybody out there uses the above search engine and receives any WORK from Yelp
Brent Deines

Re: YELP

Post by Brent Deines »

I don't know much about YELP but I asked our marketing manager and this was her response: "We do use Yelp, not as a search engine per say, but I do get weekly reports from Yelp of how many times someone viewed our profile and how many leads that were created by them going to our website or clicking on our phone number." I don't think we have been tracking the conversion rate like we should on the service side of our business but to answer your question, yes, some of the leads we get from YELP are converted to windshield repair and headlight restoration jobs.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
the big welshman

Post by the big welshman »

People do look at YELP if they are looking buisness for example there a local Irish resturant that serves breakfast and lunch and the resturant has 180 yelp reviews and the place is buzzing .I myelf have 8 five star reviews and I do not advertise.Yelp will try and ask you if you would like advertise $$ this moves you up to the top the the yelp list some of the larger Glass shops ie jnphillips and Safelite advertise on yelp and there at the top of the list
Mr Bill

Post by Mr Bill »

I have 31 five star reviews on yelp.
Customers mostly tell me they found me on Yelp and then called me because I have such stellar reviews.
Its great word of mouth advertising.
Some people find me on on Google too."
Yelp calls me once in a while and tries to up sell me, but I tell them I am happy with the results I am getting.