Increase YOUR Sales and Profits in 2004 with 30 min. of work

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
dentmedic
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Trade Publications

Post by dentmedic »

Ok so this is a little biased :D Oh and maybe a little obvious

Call your local independant PDR Company and start doing referrals for each other! Agree to place each others business cards to all invoices and start making a lot of extra money.
Since I do WSR, I'll do the above with replacement only shops,window tinters etc..
My experience is a 10% referral fee works well. This means you'll get 10% of what ever the PDR Company bills from your clients and he'll get the same. Some of you may get all frazzled about a referral fee; how it doesn't align with your business philosophy. Great, then do what works for you!

I own and operate a PDR/WSR business in San Diego.
By far the best way I've found to generate calls and profit.... Jason
Coitster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

GT Case

Post by Coitster »

Jason,
You are absolutly correct. Building business relationships that produce win/win situations always benfit you.
David
Coitster
Glass
desertstars

Post by desertstars »

I can see no reason why anyone would become "frazzled" about trading business cards or paying a percentage for a billed job.

Referrals and word-of-mouth are the two cheapest and most effective ways of building and maintaining a business.

Anyone who hasn't already put together a simple blurb and instructed their techs to doorknob hang it on the two next door neighbors and the three across the street while the resin is working its charms is missing the boat by a lot more then ten minutes.

Not to mention simply ASKING the present customer after the repair for referrals and giving him/her five bucks for each one that results in a job.

In most and almost ALL cases, if they are pleased with the result, they are more than happy to give you referrals sans any referral fee.

Just ASK and you will receive!