Delta---Great customer service

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
everest_4
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Delta---Great customer service

Post by everest_4 »

Just want to show my appreciation for Delta's Customer service. By observing their business practises I've learned a lot about customer service, that has really affected my business positively. I appreciate being able to call a number and talking to real people here in the U.S
Also appreciated the bag of mixed nuts in my last order, just what my wife need to finish preparing the peanut butter apple salad. :D
t4k

Re: Delta---Great customer service

Post by t4k »

Very true everest-4, Delta's customer service and products are both beyond expectations. I ordered some small parts late one afternoon a few weeks ago and within an hour I had a shipping confirmation. When my package arrived I had some trail mix in the box and it really hit the spot because I was hungry that afternoon. Keep up the great work DELTA!
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Kgobin »

Thank you for your kind words in regards to our customer service. We treat every customer as if they sign our paycheck-because they do! We try to give every customer more than they expect. We may not have the answer to every question but we will find it. We may not have the time but we will make it. Once again thanks for the gracious comments!
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Frank EU

Post by Frank EU »

Oh boy, I agree totally. (Now, where is my cheque? Send it by mail please). :lol:
Frank EU

Post by Frank EU »

Wow, that's great, thanks. Very off-topic...