equipment

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
ricknmel

equipment

Post by ricknmel »

Hello I am just getting started I hve not purchased a system because there are so many out there i want the best I have spoken to wsr guys all over the country and have found no concensus do any of you have an opinion? do any of you have equipment for sale ? specifically i wonder about the old glasweld system as i have a fellow who wants to sell me his system thanks in advance for any info
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: equipment

Post by Kgobin »

Welcome to the windshield repair forum. Over the years there has been a debate of which windshield repair system is the best and I do not think there is a consensus, but there are numerous pros and cons to every system. I encourage you to read through some of the previous posts so you can see what technicians have to say. Lastly, I recommend that you to call into Delta Kits at your earliest convenience so I can thoroughly explain the benefits of our windshield repair system and answer any questions that you may have.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
revive
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by revive »

ricknmel wrote:Hello I am just getting started I hve not purchased a system because there are so many out there i want the best I have spoken to wsr guys all over the country and have found no concensus do any of you have an opinion? do any of you have equipment for sale ? specifically i wonder about the old glasweld system as i have a fellow who wants to sell me his system thanks in advance for any info
Why is he selling kit...because its old and redundant with probs he doesn't need!! (you can have them) :shock: ...get a new kit from Delta 9with no probs and guarentee) get the training(free I believe in US) and welcome to the forum :D
ricknmel

Post by ricknmel »

thanks for the imput guys i will contact delta tomorrow
GlasWeldTech

Post by GlasWeldTech »

Send me the info on the GlasWeld stuff for sale...
quietman

Post by quietman »

Can't go wrong with Delta Kits, easy to use and no guess work at all. Get certified by Deta Kits as well (it's free) and see for yourself.
Dr.Chipster

Post by Dr.Chipster »

Korey G., I have'nt had the oppotunity to say thank you for the refurbished B300 (I think) I purchased from you all about 2 months ago.
I have used the bridge and injector twice with stellar results. I love the fact that you can just about set it and forget it. No more guess
work on how much pressure to use and when to pull a vacuum. I used the the bridge on my boss's truck who by the way is a perfectionist
and he was impressed enough to give me a $10.00 tip. The other repair was my wife's Tahoe in which I played the game, can you find the
chip, and she couldn't. Heck, I even had to take a long look to find the star break. I will be looking to trade my other equipment in to get
another Delta Kits bridge and injector. My Delta Kits bridge and injector are ready to put into active duty. Thanks again.

David
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Kgobin »

Dr. Chipster,
Thank you so much for your kind words and your thoughtfulness. It is our policy to give outstanding customer service but my goal is to help others and I treat every customer as if they were my only customer. Also, I am very pleased to hear that you are getting stellar results with the B300. Whenever you are ready to trade your other equipment in, or if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call, email, or private message me.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.