Difficulty reaching LYNX and Safelite reps!!! :evil:

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
classglassrepair
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by classglassrepair »

I have tried for about 4 days now trying to get Lynx to fax me the damn forms to fill out to be a participant. I did speak to one woman about 4 days ago that explained things to me and said that I need to fax them my info on my business and then they will fax me the required forms.
I also have been trying to reach the reps for Safelite they never answer there phones , always straight to voice mail. I have left messages and no response. What happen to good business? :roll:
autocosmetics

Difficulty reaching LYNX and Safelite reps!!! :evil:

Post by autocosmetics »

I had the same problem. I finally got the information from Safelite, first they told me that they weren't taking applications from repair people because they were updating their contracts. But I finally did get it. I got one from State Farm within a day of calling them. Lynx I'm still waiting to receive. I had to call every day and be a pest, but they finally tried to fax it to me. I don't know why they were the only ones who couldn't get through our fax machine, I told them to send it to me. Good luck, just keep calling and leaving messages.
Coitster

Post by Coitster »

Hey guys,
Sometimes you have to be very persistant to get a hold of safelite. You have to call them again and again, and leave voicemails everyday untill they call you back. Yea it sucks but thats the way it is. They don't care about customer service when it comes to windshield repairman. I sure hope Diamond Triumph wins the lawsuite against them. Even though I doubt they will.
David
Coitster
Glass