Invoice example

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Invoice example

Post by Kgobin »

Lately, there have been numerous requests for a copy of the sample invoice. Therefore, we have decided to make invoice available for everyone to download. Please visit the Business Development section of the forum for the invoice and other business related tips and techniques.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
JRCollis

Post by JRCollis »

Having just joing this blog, and also just in the process of setting up my business, I too would like to ask for a sample invoice download or email. Thanks in advance
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

JRCollis, welcome to the windshield repair forum! May I ask where your business is going to be located? I have emailed you a copy of the blank invoice and I encourage you to search some of the previous post on the forum. You will be impressed with the wealth of information.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
accurateglass

Post by accurateglass »

i already made mine but i would like to take a look at yours to see if i want to change over to yours if you would please e mail me? thank you
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

No problem! I just emailed you a copy of the sample invoice.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
ecratrods

Post by ecratrods »

Hello I am brand new to this forum this is my second post I am still training my self I just got a EZK-120 and a GM2000 kit one of them came with a sample but I think it is a little blaaaa. Is it poss for you to send me one as well or do I have to be a member for a while. Thank You either way.....Many happy repairs....P.S. Is it normal to go to bed smelling RESIN all night and being trapped in a 15ml plastic bottle I just can't wait to be smelling the resin while be trapped in a volt of money with little cracks and bulls eyes in them just to make more money
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Ecratrods,
Welcome to the windshield repair forum! I would be more than happy to explain how a Delta Kits windshield repair system works so please call into Delta Kits at your earliest convenience. Also, I have emailed you a copy of the sample invoice.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
bullseye3278

Post by bullseye3278 »

Can you email me this Korey
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

No problem bullseye3278 I just emailed it to you.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
curt

Post by curt »

Kory , May I also Get a copy .