Invoice example

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
everest_4
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Invoice example

Post by everest_4 »

Why didn't I receive it?
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Kgobin »

I don't know but I just sent it again.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

everest_4 wrote:Why didn't I receive it?
Make sure you put Korey on your white list and in your address book so his e-mails don't end up in your spam folder.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Brite Nite

Post by Brite Nite »

I would like to have one too. So pretty please send it to me. :D
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Brite Nite,
I just emailed a copy of the windshield repair invoice.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
bullseyeben

Post by bullseyeben »

can i get one too?
jkjerde

Post by jkjerde »

Someone should come up with a list of downloads of docs and instructions for us beginners around starting out in rock chip repair(insurance, business license, equipment needed, forms, how to's. We can then make it a sticky post. A great resource for everyone.

Just a thought
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

bullseyeben,

I just emailed you the sample copy of the windshield repair invoice.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
bullseyeben

Post by bullseyeben »

thanks
Brent Deines

Post by Brent Deines »

jkjerde wrote:Someone should come up with a list of downloads of docs and instructions for us beginners around starting out in rock chip repair(insurance, business license, equipment needed, forms, how to's. We can then make it a sticky post. A great resource for everyone.

Just a thought
That's a great thought. The problem is that not everyone agrees on the equipment needed, and insurance needed, business licenses, etc., varies from state to state, and even from city to city in some instances. We do have a list of state websites on the Delta Kits website that will help you find your specific requirements, and we would be happy to talk to you about insurance "requirements" vs our recommendations. We will also help you get signed up with the networks and will be happy to discuss all the pros and cons of the various insurance billing services that you have to choose from.

If I were to post a list of what I believe every technician needs to get started there would surely be a number of forum members who would disagree. The forum's value is that you get a lot of different opinions, I think at some point new technicians need to put their trust in someone who has experience and credibility, and kind of use them as a mentor. That someone may be your equipment supplier, or it may be another technician who takes you under their wing, but my experience has been that if you find someone you trust and follow their advice you have a far better chance at success, especially when you first start out.

Many people spend hours and hours on the forum searching for answers that could be obtained by making a simple 5 minute phone call or perhaps sending an e-mail. That's fine if you just really like the idea using a forum, but in some cases it is not a very efficient use of time. Don't get me wrong, obviously I believe the windshield repair forum is beneficial to members as well as to Delta Kits, but it can also be very confusing to inexperienced technicians and consume a great deal of time that may be better spent on marketing your business or doing repairs. For that reason I believe the windshield repair forum, just as any other forum, should be used as backup source of information rather than a primary source of information. This last paragraph is not directed at you jkjerde, but just some something that your post got me thinking about.
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.