New Delta Kits Factory Trained & Certified WSR Technicians

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
koolo

Re: New Delta Kits Factory Trained & Certified WSR Technicians

Post by koolo »

All who attended the October Training + Trainers,

It was great meeting everyone from around the world. I thought Louise and I traveled a long distance (CA), but after talking to the rest of the class that flew in, we felt like the locals.
Since my return home, my kit has been sitting in the garage collecting dust. Just In the last couple of days I've started to process to get my business lic. and insurance.

One more thing, I need permission from the powers to be to view the other sections of this site.

Thanks in advance. Thanks again for making this an enjoyable experience for everyone. It's time to pound the pavement!

B.T.W.

Anyone has a copy of the sample invoice?

Thanks again,

Coe Lo

Delta Kit Factory trained and Certified WSR Techician
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Coe,
Welcome to the forum. Your kit is covered in dust?? What the heck are you waiting for, get to work! :D I emailed you the sample invoice. Forum members will not have full use of all board features until "after" they have posted a minimum of 10 posts. Features that you will not be able to use until you have a minimum of 10 posts include, but are not limited to, private messaging, e-mailing, posting photos, and viewing photos. This helps avoid spam on the board and protects the privacy of windshield repair forum members. Thank you for understanding.
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Post by Kgobin »

On behalf of everyone here at Delta Kits Inc., I would like to sincerely congratulate everyone on their recent accomplishment of becoming Delta Kits factory trained and certified windshield repair technicians. Delta Kits hope to provide you with the best products and service for some time to come!
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Frank EU
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Frank EU »

The trainer was lucly this time, there were even some ladies present. A nice new group with certified people, well done everybody. You all did the right thing.
Windshieldtech

Post by Windshieldtech »

How does one go about getting certified with NWRA? What do I do and what should I expect?
Brent Deines
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Brent Deines »

It's not difficult but there are some requirements you must meet. Here is a link to the NWRA website for more info. http://www.nwraassociation.org/certification.php

Actually it is now the Global Glass Conservation Alliance (GGCA) http://www.glassbytes.com/documents/new ... 090916.pdf
Brent Deines
Delta Kits, Inc.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Congratulations to those who successfully completed Delta Kits Factory Training and Certification Course.

Delta Kits hands-on training course is typically provided on the third Friday of every month. The training session is aimed at teaching windshield repair technicians the proper skills to be successful in the industry.

Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
VEECO

Post by VEECO »

Hey is it possible to email me a copy of a Delta Kits Factory Trained & Certified icon for my website?
VEECO

Post by VEECO »

It was great meeting everyone in Eugene last week. I was wondering if you guys have an icon like the badge I got. I would like to put a Delta Kits Factory Trained & Certified icon on my website.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

It was great meeting you too! The Delta Kits Windshield Repair Certified Technician logo has been emailed to you.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.