New Delta Kits Factory Trained & Certified WSR Technicians

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: New Delta Kits Factory Trained & Certified WSR Technicians

Post by Kgobin »

Delta Kits just provided an intense training workshop in conjunction with the Mobile Tech Expo in Clearwater Florida. This was an excellent opportunity that gave technicians hands on training in a professional environment.

On behalf of everyone here at Delta Kits Inc., I would like to sincerely congratulate everyone on their recent accomplishment of becoming a Delta Kits certified windshield repair technicians. Delta Kits hope to provide you with the best products and service for some time to come.
Attachments
ClearWater Training.pdf
(5.25 MiB) Downloaded 94 times
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Frank EU
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Frank EU »

It is good to see that (new) people are coming in and are willing to both invest time, money and energy to get trained. No matter the system you use, training is good, it is a very good investment in your own business (no matter how big or small), it adds credibility to the local operator and it is good for the entire industry for the very same reason. Well done -and do not give up too easy, this is a very nice way of living.
WillSDQ

Post by WillSDQ »

IMO, a person should strive to obtain any field related certification he/she can. No matter how relatively inconsequential others in your field might think it is. Because the truth is, certifications are not for your colleges, they are for your your customers and future customers who like to see that the man/woman they are doing business with "know their stuff". A bunch of letters at the end of your name can do wonders to help you obtain new business.
Frank EU
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Frank EU »

WillsDQ, I appreciate your opinion
WillSDQ wrote:IMO, a person should strive to obtain any field related certification he/she can.
but it is also easy to see that having certifications in itself does not have to say ''how good a service or business is''. And it won't guarantee the quality of the repair work either. I know of some ''reputable'' big name companies in our trade where the repairs are just a bloody shame to our industry. Yet these companies are proud owners of all the certificates you can imagine. Unfortunately; certificates became a huge industry -and again; in many times they are pretty useless. In my opinion it is overhyped -big time. Being trained/certified in what we actually do (repairs) is another thing. That simply is, in my opinion, a must, regardless the repair system being used. I come from a time where people could order just a box with some tools, resin and other stuff, and a video tape for ''training'' purposes. I indeed received that tape, but also a proper four day training. And it was not only usefull but also great fun -thanks Garry. I have never understood that it is possible to sell a windshield repair kit without a proper training being given. In my opinion a technical training should be mandatory -opposed to selling a system and just hope for the best. If people in addition to the windshield repair certificate want to get other certificates, that's fine -this is a free world after all eh.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Delta Kits just provided it’s monthly factory training and certification course. The hands-on training course got down to the basics “where the rubber meets the road” This affordable opportunity gave technicians hands on training in a professional environment at Delta Kits newly christened Training Room.

On behalf of everyone here at Delta Kits Inc., I would like to sincerely congratulate everyone on their recent accomplishment of becoming a Delta Kits certified windshield repair technicians. Delta Kits hopes to provide you with the best products and service for some time to come.
Attachments
Training Class1.jpg
Training Class1.jpg (69.79 KiB) Viewed 11054 times
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
vabit2000

Post by vabit2000 »

How about a class were the real chips are in the north east where there is sand and gravel and snow on roads all winter not sunny weather and clean roads. Florida a company paid working vacation.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

We normally hold on the road training classes in cities where trade-shows are being held. Typically the cities are big and well-known, but in spite of this Delta Kits have put a lot of time and energy into creating a hands-on training room to provide a professional environment. I know that Oregon is a long distance away from Maine, but I still would like to formally invite you out here to take advantage of the hands-on course in our new training room.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

Congratulations to those who successfully completed Delta Kits Factory Training and Certification Course.

Delta Kits hands-on training course is typically provided on the third Friday of every month. The training session is aimed at teaching windshield repair technicians the proper skills to be successful in the industry.
Attachments
training class.jpg
training class.jpg (40.46 KiB) Viewed 10994 times
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Kgobin

Post by Kgobin »

On behalf of everyone here at Delta Kits Inc., I would like to sincerely congratulate everyone on their recent accomplishment of becoming a Delta Kits certified windshield repair technicians. Delta Kits hope to provide you with the best products and service for some time to come

Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.
Dent-tastic

Post by Dent-tastic »

:D Hi , Just wanted to thank everyone at Delta for a great hands on training class. I feel 100% capeable of doing a high quality repair after coming out there to train this past week. Being new to WSR business i decided to come to the training day hopefully to be able to have the basic's of WSR under my belt before jumping into a full-time business. I came out with much,much, more. The training was top notch with alot of hand-on work. I am Very happy i came there to take the training and to become certified as a WSR Tech. Looking forward to working with Delta for years to come ;).

Congratts to all of the techs that were there.