Professional training and certification

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
nixquax
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Professional training and certification

Post by nixquax »

Brent -Will you be offering small crack repair training? Small cracks like up to 6" long. Also who is giving the training. When I was there it was the guy in your photo here in the forum...Matt Larson.
glassman 24 -I took the Delta class last year and it was beneficial for me. You need to come prepared to ask questions so you can get the most out of it.
Delta Kits
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: Professional training and certification

Post by Delta Kits »

It never rains in Oregon Jay! Heavy misting to the tune of a few inches a day maybe, but never rain.

How much time we spend on long crack repair depends on class size and how well everyone is doing on bulleseyes, stars and combos, but we always demonstrate a crack repair and try to allow time for each technician to do one themselves whenever possible. We are considering going to an optional 2 day format that will allow more time to practice cracks and combo breaks, but so far most technicians like the idea of a one day class.

Wade Schlichenmayer will most likely be teaching the class, but depending on schedules, and the number of trainees Korey Gobin, Bruce McDonald, and/or yours truely will be there. All of us are much better than that goober Matt! Just kidding, Matt is an awesome trainer but is now traveling all the time so he rarely has time for the Eugene training classes.

We try to keep our class sizes to about a 1/5 instructor/technician ratio so you get a lot of personal attention.
Delta Kits, Inc.