Business Insurance

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Coitster
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by Coitster »

don't worry about the tools part, they never, ever look at that. They are just making sure you have coverage in general.
David
Coitster
Glass
Dave M

credit cards

Post by Dave M »

Karen,
The commercial liability insurance, tool or equipment insurance and garage keepers ins. are all for you and your business. Has nothing to do with your customers ins. coverage. Once you receive approval from XYZ Ins. Co. (regarding customers coverage and waiving of their deductible)you are good to go!
One bit of info on your business ins., if you move you customers vehicle while in your "care and custody" get garage keepers insurance. Commercial liability will NOT cover the customers vehicle if you bump into something or someone hits you while you are moving the vehicle.
I carry $300,00 com. liability and $30,000 garage keepers and also insure my equipment. If you join Safelite or Lynx specify that you are repair only. They seem to join replacement and repair together and do not distinguish between the two on the agreement.
classglassrepair

My 2 cents ....

Post by classglassrepair »

I got a quote from RLI for 191.00 a year. 300,000 coverage. Will this work for LYNX and Statefarm. Im repair only and dont need a 500,000 coverage.
Ralph

concentric cracks

Post by Ralph »

Through this forum I recieved info on RLI insurance. After several phone calls I tracked down a local insurance company that writes policies thru RLI. My coverage is for $1,000,000 liability, $5000 personal property and for an extra $1 I got Federal Terrorism Insurance coverage. Total cost per year is $251. I believe Delta passed on this information but I'm not sure.To who ever introduced RLI to us...I am extremely gratfull!
Delta Kits

Post by Delta Kits »

Ralph,

Brian Fenner of Safe Glass Technologies initially told us about RLI.
Delta Kits, Inc.
WIN-1

Post by WIN-1 »

I just received notification from State Farm that they're declining a contract agreement with my company . RLI? I'll know more later
Ken
GRT

Post by GRT »

Hey Win, Did they give you a reason for the decline. I know that if you don't cross ALL your T's and dot ALL the I's they will kick it back. This didn't happen to me, It's what the Lynx Rep told me way back when I signed up.
WIN-1

Post by WIN-1 »

Yup, it was just me. I thought I should sing out my county' Tis of Thee'.
Country wasn't a question- County is one of Central Texas!
Ken