Training in Eugene

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Starburst Mobile WR

Training in Eugene

Post by Starburst Mobile WR »

I just returned this afternoon from a great time in Eugene Oregon. I attended Delta Kits one day training yesterday and want to say I was very impressed with the training and knowledge that was provided by Matt:eusa_clap . I picked up some great techniques that I hadn't been shown before and I'm sure this will benefit my work out in the field. Delta's new bridge was awesome.
Met some great people from Chicago, British Columbia, Washington and Oregon who were there to attend the training as well. If any of you get the chance to attend one of these trainings I don't think you would be disappointed.
My hats off to Delta Kits:eusa_clap, you did a great job, and you have a new customer and friend, I'm looking forward to do more business with you in the future.
What made this trip even more rewarding was the beautiful scenery while driving from Northern California to Eugene , IT WAS INCREDIBLE.
cazador

Re: Training in Eugene

Post by cazador »

Starburst, I will follow your suggestion to drive to Eugene,Oregon iso flying . Mid this month I plan to crawl behind the steeringwheel of my C-Camper and direct it to The-Delta-Trainingschool. From Conroe,Texas to Eugene,Oregon I've to cover 2000 mls each way, figuere it will take me 4 days if I don't get hungup on the Black-Jack tables in Las Vegas underways. Will make this a tax deductable business/vacation trip, hit 2 birds with 1 stone so to say.
I just looked up your profile and noticed your pick-up truck with it advertisement, looks WILD, eye catching !
wilz
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by wilz »

Starburst Mobile WR, If Delta will allow it, what is your opinion in performance between GM Power Vac and Delta's bridge/ injector assembly?
Preaching the Gospel of Windshield Repair.
Delta Kits

Post by Delta Kits »

Of course we'll allow it, just start a new thread...Also, it's been asked before, so if you want answers now, you can use search for mechanix and it should bring up some stuff.
Delta Kits, Inc.
Dave M

Post by Dave M »

Starburst,
Can you share with us (those that can't make Delta's Training) what great techniques you learned?
Starburst Mobile WR

Post by Starburst Mobile WR »

Sorry folks, I'm getting ready to leave for Los Angeles in the morning and I haven't had time to sit down and answer your questions. I'll be back the first part of next week and will have time then.
Have a great weekend,
Robert
Shaner

Post by Shaner »

I am looking forward to going for training. I also will be driving. Are there any sights I should take in coming from Montana?
cazador

Post by cazador »

Shaner, swing by Conroe , Texas and we drive together to share expenses.
Maybe you might get lucky on the Black-Jack tables in Las Vegas , rape up a years income iso doing w/s repairs. LOL
grouselab

Post by grouselab »

cazador;24772 wrote:Shaner, swing by Conroe , Texas and we drive together to share expenses.
Maybe you might get lucky on the Black-Jack tables in Las Vegas , rape up a years income iso doing w/s repairs. LOL
LOL.. Hope that was a joke.. Montana is lot closer to Oregon than Texas.. if he meet you in Texas.. that will be way out of his way.. :)
Shepard

Post by Shepard »

Yeah, because, see, Montana is up North and Texas is down south and Oregon is in the N/W, so if you drove 2000 miles south and then had to drive 2500 miles N/W it would just be out of your way.

Cazador-I got it. ;)