Frustrated

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
Anonymous

Re: Repair Invoices?

Post by Anonymous »

I've been practicing for a few weeks now but nothing seems to be going as well as I would like it. Had problems with resin leaking from the injector but got that under controll. The breaks don't seem to fill as much as i'd like. (Am I expecting to much?) And when I use the pit filler and scrape it off once the curing is done....the filler comes all off and the pit isnt filled. Whats the deal?
Anonymous

Frustrated

Post by Anonymous »

It isn't as easy as the make it seem in the videos.

Re: Frustrated

Post by Guest »

Glass Works,

I don't show any record of you calling us for technical support, so i'm not sure if you're one of our customers. If you are, I highly suggest you call us for technical support at 888.811.3451. If not, I would suggest calling your manufacturer for support.

Jeff Higgins
Delta Kits, Inc.
[email]"jhiggins@deltakits.com"[/email]
www.deltakits.com
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

You're right it's not as easy as they show in the videos. Then again it's not too difficult once you get it down. What system are you using ?

www.ohnonotagain.com
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Glass Works,

I mafsu is right, it really is quite simple once you know the basics and know when and where to apply them. As Jeff mentioned, once you have contacted your supplier if that has not corrected your problems...

...I see you are in CT, what part? I ask becuase I work at Newark Intl. Airport and if you are close enough maybe you could shoot over one day and we could do a couple of repairs after I get off. FYI, I use a Delta System. Give us a call if you need.

Pay it foward,

Brian
www.safeglasstechnologies.com

[email]"info@safeglasstechnologies.com"[/email][/email]