GT Training in Durango

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
zlm_us

GT Training in Durango

Post by zlm_us »

Has anyone taken the free training in Durango? I am considering taking a few days of vacation and taking the class since Durango is about 300 miles away.
GlassStarz
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Re: GT Training in Durango

Post by GlassStarz »

OH BOY! 100 degrees in the shade spend the day with some tech wienies not my chosen way to use vacation
code3wsr

Post by code3wsr »

thats Durango CO. ?? right?? It gets 100 degrees there? wow I thought it was always 55 and snowing up there. :cool:
CPR

Post by CPR »

Go for it, free training is better than no training.
k9mkt

Post by k9mkt »

Go for it. I went there last year and it was great! I had to travel for 16 hours flight (plus an extra 12 or so hours of between transfers) to Co Springs and I then drove for another 10 hours or so to get to Durango. I'm from Malaysia. All that travelling and much more stuff happened along the way that I had to put up with, BUT the training I went through was well worth the effort!
zlm_us

Post by zlm_us »

Thanks for the info. I will probably call them this week and see when they hold the classes.
gold star wsr

Post by gold star wsr »

GlassStarz wrote:OH BOY! 100 degrees in the shade spend the day with some tech wienies not my chosen way to use vacation
I went there. Spent the entire training session in air conditioned, climate controlled comfort. The training is great. The people are great. (tech wienies?) It was summer when I went. If it gets to 100 degrees in the shade... that's a rarity!Even so, as soon as the sun goes down it gets really cool. Durango is a beautiful town. Lots of things to see and do, so plan to see the sights...maybe even ride the narrow gauge train... not exactly cheap... but still well worth the money... no better way to see the scenery!
Glacier Auto Glass

Post by Glacier Auto Glass »

I came all the way from Alaska to go to Delta Kits training and it was well worth the trip.... just another thought!
StarQuest

Post by StarQuest »

Some training is always better than no training!!!! One can never over educate himself or herself in this field! So, I say go for it!........and have fun;)
zlm_us

Post by zlm_us »

I called and scheduled a date they were very friendly and even worked with me since the first date I picked ended up being a schedule conflict for me. They stated that they dont do classes, but do individualized training. This rocks 8 hours of individualized training for free.