16 Months down

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
RCRNR
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

16 Months down

Post by RCRNR »

Still love doing this as much as day one. I decided to slowly add long cracks repair to my arsenal but am still learning approx. 400 in life only. I am getting better and faster and still want to learn and practice more before advertising long crack repairs. Being I am the only one in this county doing them the word is spreading. What do others charge and any tips ? I charge 85 at 6 inches then 5 per inch after. I am always nervous still when popping the bullseye still but building confidence with each new crack I do. I was off today due to high wind and had a customer at mall looking for me 11.5 inch crack so there is a demand for cracks. His disappeared I am assuming because the chip and crack happened today. Cosmetics is more important to me than the customers , I would feel confident if every crack turns out like that. Thanks again to Delta for helping me get this business started and the excellent service they provide.