Month 4 Down

Post your windshield repair tips, questions, advice! Note there is a sub-forum specifically for business development questions.
RCRNR
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Month 4 Down

Post by RCRNR »

Month 4 almost exactly the sales of month 3 this time of year it slows a bit. Enjoying meeting new people everyday and blowing them away by doing the best repairs in this area. Had to use my moisture evaporators more this month what a great tool so fast and simple and just like advertised MOST are dry in around 20 seconds. I am truly looking forward to 2019 my first full year and feel blessed each day of how quickly I was able to make this my only job (do kind of miss my old boss she was great to talk with), but has been replaced by many grateful customers. This month is all about me doing some advertising I have done none yet. GMB Web Page and many of the local Les Schwabs are allowing us to place our flyers in their stores ( my wifes connection). Also I am actually going to start going after just a few fleets after speaking with a sales guy from Super Glass I feel that 25 minute conversation gave me the basic approach to attempting to get my foot in the door. Happy new year all and again thank you Delta Kits.