Marketing question

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
Successteamnva
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Marketing question

Post by Successteamnva »

Hi folks,
I ordered a ew hundred of te ars wit the plastic covers for rock chips. I have found several chips just walking through parking lots. Has anyone else done this with lead success? I just started. I have my contact info stamped on the cards.

Thanks in advance!
Semper Fi

Re: Marketing question

Post by Semper Fi »

I haven’t tried it, but it may work out well fo you. The only thing that could be a negative would be if they were tossed on the ground and someone complained that it was litter.
Semper Fi - USMC
Don’t give up! Don’t ever give up!
Jimmy V.
screenman
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by screenman »

Or if as happens somebody blamed you for the damage, I would never do it.
RCRNR

Post by RCRNR »

I use kind of in that way with the exception that the customer approached me about a chip. Maybe I have several customers or the customer is in a hurry so they don't want to wait. I place the chip saver over the chip or chips give them my card. This work likes a charm 100% of them return to me for a repair being the chip saver is a daily reminder or me. They are great to give to customers after a repair for future chips. I have only been open since September and have had tons of repeat customers one has been in 3 times already he drives from here to Seattle daily for work and gets lots of chips. I hand out at least one after each repair just ordered 1000 more from delta. I stamp them also only wish I put my name on stamp customers only complaint is put your name on it. I will go to stampadoodle and get a new stamp this month. I feel chip saver is a huge marketing tool but too expensive to give out willy nilly.