Delta Kits vs. Glasweld

This forum is dedicated to sales, marketing, insurance, and other business development issues. Since this is a Windshield Repair sub forum, please continue to use the other forums on this board to discuss non-windshield repair related issues of any nature.
FixitFelix
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Delta Kits vs. Glasweld

Post by FixitFelix »

Group,

Per the title, for those of you that have experience with both companies, would you mind sharing any details in your likes/dislikes as opposed to the other? I'm not asking to incite a brand war, but more so to get an honest opinion of what some of the more experienced people in the field feel about each product. Glasweld was the first company I discovered when I decided to get into WSR, and then I found Delta Kits second. As it stands right now I'm currently in the process of getting ready to buy my first kit, and Im curious to hear about you guys' findings.

Thanks
I'm your huckleberry
Successteamnva

Re: Delta Kits vs. Glasweld

Post by Successteamnva »

Greetings,
I have both kits and both are good. I do like the Delta Kit feature of dropping the pit locator tool to make sure I am directly over the impact point. GlasWeld is nice for the UV light that sits over the injector when curing under pressure. I actually have used both injectors when doing two repairs on the same windshield. Both are good products and I would say the GlasWeld is easier to set up.
RCRNR

Re: Delta Kits vs. Glasweld

Post by RCRNR »

Just curious of which you decided on?