Invoice w/warranty for HLR

Discuss all aspects of headlight restoration, including marketing, technical, and business advice.
alternativeview

Invoice w/warranty for HLR

Post by alternativeview »

Just started the HLR aspect of the business and so far my friends have volunteered their cars. I was wondering if anyone has an invoice with a warranty they wouldn't mind sharing. Since I'm not sure how long to warranty the restoration and, the forums' info has different suggested warranty lengths. I was hoping someone with a few years experience might have a relaible and dependable warranty on their invoices. Thanks.
candyman
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Invoice w/warranty for HLR

Post by candyman »

I have a limited warranty that is seperate from the invoice, that I give to the customer to put in there glove box. I started out with a 2 year and now I only give a one year. The reason for the one year is that most New headlights only have a year warranty, per contacts on the forum. I will fax or mail you a copy if you let me know where to send it. You can modify it to fit your business plan.
alternativeview

Post by alternativeview »

Candyman thanks for the reply. Yes, I will take you up on your warranty copy. Please let me know where I can send you my address. Thanks.
candyman

Post by candyman »

Did you get the faxes? I encluded some other things that may be usefull. Call me anytime. have a good day.
maxnit

Post by maxnit »

Hi I am about to start my own headlight restoration and would like to give a warranty with my work as well. Can you please email me your warranty candyman?

Thanks

Also any other help would be appreciated. This is my first business of this sort.
candyman

Post by candyman »

Maxnit: send me a pm w/# and I will fax several things to you that could be usefull. Korey can give you my cell # or web site: Have a good day.
Blue Moon

Post by Blue Moon »

Candyman

Can you e-mail me the same stuff please. I am looking at this and anything that is being used succesfully and can be adapted to suit UK is always useful.

Thanks in advance.
heesujang
Enter the middle number please (3): 5

Post by heesujang »

Candyman

Can you e-mail me the same stuff please. I am looking at this and anything that is being used succesfully and can be referred to suit South Korea is always useful too.

Thanks so much.
Last edited by Kgobin on April 28th, 2011, 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed email address
Heesu Jang
SEOUL, Korea
www.ccdp.co.kr
aaglassrepair

Post by aaglassrepair »

Candyman. If you wouldn't mind, I would love a copy of the warranty sheet too. Also. I was wondering what you typically charge or how do you determine what to charge. I am considering adding this along with my glass repair business. Thank you!
Brite Nite

Post by Brite Nite »

Candytman I know this is a old post but would like a copy of the warranty sheet also if you can find time to send me. I was here at the forms last time about 2 years ago now Im now getting back into headlights.