Lot of replacement tools and supplies

Got something to sell? Post it here!
benswindshieldrepair
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Lot of replacement tools and supplies

Post by benswindshieldrepair »

Well, after 6 years of 2 full-time jobs, I have decided to scale back to where I started, repair only. I am simply exhausted and I'm missing out on too much with my growing children (3 and 6 years old). The mobile replacement business was very lucrative for me and allowed my wife to stay home to care for our children. She now has a job and I'm just running out of gas to keep going 7 days a week. I haven't been fishing in so long I don't remember and I've shot only one elk in the last 6 years. It's time for me to get my kids out in the great outdoors and enjoy life a little more. My loss is your gain. I explored selling outright but the people who were interested were not people I wanted to refer my very loyal great customers and fleets. Instead of making some money on the deal, I'm just going to piece it out and call it a day. The following are some tools and equipment I am selling. I'll split the shipping with you in the lower 48 (I also have it listed locally):

For sale is a collection of used auto glass tools and enough equipment to start your own business:

Diamond plate 5-drawer truck boxes (w/keys): $490 for the pair (over $600 new for the pair)
Glass Technologies "Kong" wire cut out tool: $500 (new $650)
Belron Lil' Buddy 2 Installation assist tool and case: $790 (New $1k)
Milwaukee Diablo Cut-out tool, extra blade, battery and charger: $540 (New $690)
Glass Technologies "Shorter Cutter" manual cut-out flat blade (used twice): $80 (New $90)
Wood's Powr' Grip 9" concave cups with cases (new): $60ea ($90 new)
Nelson Tools Glass-Bot LION, battery and miscellaneous accessories: $740 ($985 new)
Burco 5-lite rack: $140 ($350 new)
Burco 9-lite rack, excellent shape: $410 ($510 new)
Ultra-Whiz 18" long knife (new): $35 ($55 new)
Auto glass rivet gun and rivets: $10 ($20 new)
Equalizer 52000 oscillating glad kit (new): $30 ($50 new)
DeltaKits Scorpion tool: $10
Marcy M10 moulding 1/2 roll: $5 ($35 new)
GGG ET107BFL 1/3 roll: $10 ($35 new)
GGG T105B 1/2 roll: $15 ($35 new)
GGG T107B Full roll: $20 ($35 new)

$3250 takes it all.
benswindshieldrepair
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: Lot of replacement tools and supplies

Post by benswindshieldrepair »

Also...Tried to post images but they are too large. If interested, please email benswsr@gmail.com for pictures of items you are interested in.