WSR smartphone app????

This area is to offer suggestions and to provide feedback on the Windshield Repair Forum. Please do not use this area to discuss forum rules or to complain about forum actions in regards to post or users. Posts will be removed that do not follow this
benswindshieldrepair
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

WSR smartphone app????

Post by benswindshieldrepair »

Ten years ago I swore I would never even own a cellular phone period...haha! Funny how time proves us wrong, I had one within a year of that. I recently bought an actual "Smart" phone due to the ability to charge credit cards on the spot. Anyway, in my browsing of the "android market" I encountered zillions of applications ranging from totally stupid to somewhat useful and I had a notion - What if there was a smartphone application tied to the Delta Kits windshield referral site whereby, depending on a customer's gps location, activating this application would put them in contact with the nearest available WSR tech? Just a thought...And I wouldn't know the first thing about the development or the cost of development of this type of thing so take it for what you will.

Ben
Kgobin
Enter the middle number please (3): 3

Re: WSR smartphone app????

Post by Kgobin »

That is a good idea for an app and we will consider it.
Korey Gobin
Delta Kits, Inc.